Friday, March 12, 2010

Finally an apron!



My darling daughter has been waiting since christmas but other projects kept getting in the way :) finally she has an apron, which I am hoping will encourage her to help out in the kitchen.

Here's a pic of E and her apron, an unwilling model but quite pleased I made something for her this time!

I was tempted to add some embellishments in shape of a pocket, but maybe next time as I had too many other projects on the go! It is reversible, which she was pleased about, although it "doesn't look like she imagined it would" apparently LOL. But she's happy all the same :)

And the Woollybutts JDRF fundraiser was a roaring success, my Project bags sold for $47.50 (yay!) and a total of $3408.20 was raised, how AWESOME is that!

I have heaps of other things to blog but will leave them until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Your apron is gorgeous! I don't think it needs embellishments, it would make it harder to keep clean.

    I so wish I could sew... I stick to papercrafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! :) I'm not artistic enough for papercrafts lol, so I'll stick with the sewing for now ;)

    ReplyDelete