Friday, April 2, 2010

A sneaky peek at whats coming

These aren't all for me, in fact maybe only one. I am exhuasted, and there are even more hiding in the wash, the dyeing bucket and on the drying rack lol

Hoping they are something yummy for everyone, I love them, in fact I'd keep nearly all of them! Trying to dye boy colours is proving challenging but I made up some more colours tonight to make it more interesting. Will need to order more dyes next week too, running out of supplies and some colours.

Plenty more white shirts are awaiting me too, all prepped ready for dyeing but I think I'll take a day or two off and just finish off the ones curing and washing now.

Having a fantastic time with it all though. My facebook page Rainbows and Ringlets is at Rainbows and Ringlets drop by sometime! I'll be doing a giveaway soon when I reach 100 fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment