Sunday, January 17, 2010

See It Make It

I have a weakness for tutorials and wanting to make whatever I see. Once a completely UNcrafty person (until 18 months ago), I've learned that I CAN do craft, and its fun, anything is conquerable, it just takes practice and preferably good tools and materials :) And most of all belief that you can do it...

When I was young I learned to knit and found I was hopeless and always making mistakes, so didn't try again for over 20years, now I know that I can knit whatever I want to and it will turn out really well, or at least well enough to fool people lol. It was learning to crochet that made me attempt knitting again, and now I don't have time to crochet as I'm too busy knitting.

But this is my sewing and crafty blog, I will leave my dyeing and knitting blog as it is and put other creations and ideas here! I have a new overlocker that I begged for and got for christmas, I can't wait to put it to good use. I also like to sew MCN (modern cloth nappies) so some of those will end up here also.

First up I'm going to sign up for the 2010 12 months sewing Challenge- I saw it last year but needed to get this new crafty blog going first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment