Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bags but not for me!



I have been seriously busy over the last few weeks, incredibly so and this week I had to put a stop on it all and even wagged my weekly craft group, along with all the other commitments you end up falling int! Sometimes you just have to stay home to get things done.

These boxy knitting project bags are from a lovely quilters cotton, very like the one I made a few weeks back. Mine has been getting a great workout and its a pleasure to reach for my project without that awful old granny bag I used to use.

Hopefully these bags will find a new home and raise some money for Juvenile Diabetes research, they have gone to a good cause! There are a flurry of auctions to be held shortly with some gorgeous handmade items, many handknitted intricate shawls and gorgeous baby and toddler items. I have been watching a few sneak peeks by the different makers pop up and can't wait!

I will post the link to the auctions when its up and running, Ciao for now !


No comments:

Post a Comment